Leelian Insta

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Birthday Month, November (TWO)

Here the second update of November month, the last 2 week of november what I did.
 the third week of november I had date with my dear Joey, hehehe. Love her so muchii.
Everytime go where the must is: SELFIE!! yeah!
This the last photo I use my phone selfie :(
My S4 front camera spoil, can't open until now. So sad, no life :(
 
 
At night we try something new, BBQ Garden at KL Life Center, weather some not do favour for us raining, we cant really enjoy the rooftop environment.
But most important is the companion :)
Food there not bad, environment was good if no rain.
But is BBQ confirm will have the BBQ smell when you walk out from the restaurant.
The price there quite affordable.
 
BBQ fish is the best!! hahaha


This is the first time i use my fujifilm take selfie! hehehe

Dessert, banana! hehehe both of us, like it very much because is banana!
hahahaha

Some house wine enjoy the rain view!
 
 
Outfit of the day!
BATMAN TOP with skirt!
and my Melissa Shoes! hehehe
 
After back home have surprise birthday cake from my sis. hehehe
My 2nd cake!
Baskin robin 31! so nice ice cream~~~~~~~~~ OMG, can I have one again?!
 
 
The next week is 19th November,
I have class but after that I celebrate with them!
At Publika, recently often go there, I like Publika environment hehehe, is so comfort for me!
 
Fat boy burger, first time try!

Iphone 6 selfie super nice wey!
My outfit: Cotton on Top, Bottom from online shop
20th November :) I hang out with my girls.
Eat eat walk walk!
also receive my birthday from Keihl's too bad I forgot take photo.
 
Our outfit of the day! hehehe
Selfie with mei loo. Hehehe
My pinky pinky lipstick!
Outfit of the day:
One piece long dress from H&M
Shoe: Melissa- Jelly Dream
Yeah at last: My birthday gift :
Thanks my babessss! I like the gift very muchii
 
From JOEY. hehehe
 
 
 
The end...
I my pack full schedule until december only can spare time to update about it!
Thanks! Stay happy ya!
Stay tune my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment