Leelian Insta

Friday, September 12, 2014

Girls Day

Say Yeah! I have done my Final Exam. Finally, my new update is coming!
This post won't say anything about mix and match clothes or how to wear nicely.
This post will be more personal life. *kekekeke*
Yesterday Thursday I have went for shopping with my girls.
You can't imagine how crazy we are. Hahahaha
Actually, I was the crazy one because I'm craving for shopping around one month because of prepare for the exam!
Ok, In this post I will introduce what have I bought and is it affordable or expensive * I knew everyone like cheap and nice things I'm not an exception.*
Dont worry be happy, cheap stuff also have nice one! But I think my stuff not really cheap >.<

First let you guys who the crazy one accompany me crazy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hehehe
From left Mei Loo, Eugenie, Elayn And Me!!! Say Cheesseee.
I am the crazy one among them when you all see the picture below, hahahaha, sorry I am lose control, people around me will knew it I am a shopping girl, I like shopping and *waste money* felt guilty now!
But here not ask you don't shopping, shopping is my the only heavy exercise, because I can walk non stop for a few hours, as people said if you want to be healthy need walk 10,000 steps per day.
Here a few picture about what I shop how I shop, how can save some money. You know what *Sikit sikit jadi bukit* (Malaysia Language) Discount here and there you can save a lot.
Below a few step help you in purchase

1. Discount!
You cannot resist any sale promotion, I am the one too, when sales promotion is time to shop,
For example: (Picture Below)
See you right hand side Batman Teeshirt! Is it normal price around RM150- RM200
Ok, is really not affordable but nowadays too popular this type of t-shirt,
I have bought one yesterday is around RM90 one pieces because there have 50-80% some as low as RM59 unbelievable right, normal price is pricey. Yeah, finally I get it. Grab it fast lo!
and the fact is Sales promotion for this type is available when special occasion,  public holiday or their clearance stock. Don't worry choose wisely you still can be FASHION!


Top: Black dress from SEED
Centre: 36 Long Tee from H&M
Right: Batman Tee from DC Comic Super Heroes
 
This the only 3 pcs clothes i bought yesterday. Hahahaha not style right?!

Between yesterday I more focuses on my face.

2. Buy skin care or comestic must get some sample.
Qoute by Queenie Rainbow. Hahahaha
Skin care, if want go for affordable price, I bought Taiwan Brand *Naruko*
I use Tea Tree Series, because of this not only affordable, this product save my skin, lastime my skin full of pimples and darker because of pimple scar or spot. After use i get from pimples nightmare.
Ok, about skin care will write in another update.
Here the skin care and comestic bought yesterday.
Kiehl's recently I saw many Taiwanese favour brand, so I decide give a try. Their service quite good.
Kiehl's they provide consultant can test your skin and according the test to choose the skin care.
The almost good is they wont force or keep persuade you buy this and that like others shop.
Make you more comfortable! I like it.
Left: Kiehl's Lip Balm
Center: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
Right: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser
I the almost awesome is I just ask for sample, they give me alot >.< from hair to tote.
Thanks.
Dior Foundation,recommend by bestie Elayn.
The finishing is matte, this foundation have oil control function.
So give a try, because recently I have avoid use any bb or cc cream the more function of the cream, will damage your skin more. Girls stop using that, change to foundation ba! :)
 After all i tried for a week, will come with review for u all. Still in first day trial.
Dior foundation i bought in Parkson, if shopper knew that Parkson always have the promotion buy above RM100 free RM10 is time to grab something. Be a wise consumer.
Nothing special this is Victoria Secret Body Mist, give a try because heard Taiwan celebrity 王思佳 said that.
 
3. Online buy have discount.
Here some picture what I bought in Lazada.com
Because Lazada goods reasonable and affordable.
Monopod, in an unbelievable price only RM9.90 so cheap right?!
The quality of the stick is good, not like unstable or feel the aluminium stick is thin.
Because monopod really convenience for "ussie" so decide buy, if you are Samsung or other Android user, be wise buy non-bluetooth one, coz can use camera timer, can save some money.


Fujifilm Instax mini 8, craving for this for a few year, finally i get it by myself.
Thanks god! hahahahah~ Bababaanananananana, yellow colour big love! From Lazada also!

At last, we having our dinner at Grand Hyatt, since one year I didn't went to there, because is pricey!
But long time once not a problem, their environment is good, service 5 star , food 5star!
Food I lazy to shoot because the romantic light, and hungry.
Here some recommend:
Grand Hyatt famous in their dessert must try!
For main course, their Chinese cuisine can give a try won't dissapointed u
Ok, i wan give a big love for their CEASAR SALAD!! Any special you try then knew it, wont so normal, is special and nice, and there have the Chef performances. Wahahaha!

38 Signature Cake cann't miss out!
 



Ussie with eugenie and elayn :D Mei Loo where are you?!
 
 
 
Hahahaha, at last my selfie :D
White dress from H&M,
Belt from Dorothy Perkins
Say Cheese :D
 Okie, I'm done my dayyyyyy!! How about you?
Thanks for support, feel interesting please help me share in social media and comment ya!
Thanks, Arigato, Kamsahamida, Nandri, Merci 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment