Leelian Insta

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of 2014 Skin Care Review

End of December, I review about the skin care I used, in 2014.
At first, here show some my skin problem, picture from 2012 to 2014.

My skin in 2012 is super duper serious there a lot of breakout, scar, oily. The pimples keep pop out.
Even I go for facial still the same, not much different.
After I found Naruko, from Niu Er, their product save my face, become no breakout and less oily.
The picture below is starter set I used last for 2 years.
I didn't use their Cleanser, because I feel their cleanser not suitable my skin (my own opinion)
Naruko whole set is made from Tea Tree Oil, natural smell, and feel fresh after use it.
Ok, 2013:
In 2013, is the second year I use, from the picture can see no more breakout! Is freaking happy, because my face getting better, after that some of my friends also said my face getting better.
I didnt change anything I continue used Naruko product.
But my skin still imperfect becuase my face pore larger and the scar.
Scar are the most difficult to cure problem.
 
 
In 2013, I meet Guru Niu Er. Hehehe, is the most happy thing that I do in 2013! Ignore my outfit =__=
 
 
 
 
 
In 2014, my skin better than last year. But I starting change my skin care product.
Due to your skin type will change time by time. Is been used 2 years Naruko product, Im starting switch a little bit product to Kiehl's. But at the same time I still remain some of NAruko product.
Kiehl's is a America made product. In this two brand their have similar advantages, both of them used natural ingredient, less alcohol.
Kiehl's Im starting from their Cleanser, moisturizer and toner.
Their price compare to Naruko, is pricey.
Here the product I prchase from Kiehl's Pavilion.
 
 
I think their Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream for hydration are awesome. Normally moisturizer will be sticky, and after apply will feel like have a layer on face, but Kiehl's moisturizer super b! Would not sticky and feel fresh, very recommend to everyone!
And their lip balm is made by olive oil, hydration and good for the crack lips.
Inside the Kiehls shop there have some consultant that can help you out, to check your face, and recommend what you should buy:
 The picture below are the set they recommended for me:
Can take as reference if you have some skin problem with me.
 
 
At last my 2014 face:
End of 2014! Wish my skin getting better and your skin getting smoother :)
Here the brand website link:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment