Leelian Insta

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Birthday Month, November (One)

Here end of 2014. Now only post about November.
November are tough month for me, also bad luck month for me.
Between, I have full of date in November, not only friend date, assignment deadline also date me. >.<
I make it to 2 update due to, too much of photo and one month I have 4 week, wish to share all the details, share my happiness to my reader. Hehehe stay tune for second one!

Here start from 1 November 2014, I had celebrate Halloween with my dear friends.


Some photo, show off, hehe
 
Halloween Party, but our make up not scary pun >.<
Introduce character:
From left back:
Elayn- Egypt women, Mei loo- Cat women, Jinjin- Devil
Me- witch, Mun Kuan- scary "xiao hong mao", Eugenie- Black Swam


Apple cider, apple cider, apple cider!!
recently i addicted this alcohol taste super nice wey!!
While drinking alcohol, we playing King "wah see" so damn scary. ( is a poker card game, that who get K card, need to ask others to do some weird, LOL)
But very fun! although weird like hell, but so funny! I hope can play next time!!
 
What a surprise they suddenly take one cake out, my very earlier birthday celebration. LOL
still 18 days to go so early celebrate. Anyways thanks all my dear dear.
 
 
My first cake!!! nice eh, i like cheese cake!

After busy halloween next weekend start with Angela Wedding :)
Congratz Angela, so appreciate the time with them, super long only have one gathering too touch.
Hope to have another time gathering, D5 always the craziest ever.
Miss the time in TARC, always the best!
Walao eh, all become so pretty and so


Weird angle but seem nice.
 Selfie time!!

With Esther, my dear esther I miss you so much! So long didnt meet u!
Selfie, selfie, hehehe
Outfit from H&M!


Everyone has change! I wish to lose some weight :(
This photo can see my fat fat tummy!
 
Yeah! the first 2 week of November super pack with assignment and date with friends.
Everything seem good in here.  But sometime back of this have something not good happen!
Hope everything get smooth, stay healty and happy everyone!
I will post the 2nd update of Birthday month soon! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment