Leelian Insta

Friday, September 19, 2014

Food Of the DAY!

Say Yeah! In semester break I still have my breakfast, happiness around me in this semester break!
Today I having my breakfast at "BreadFruits Cafe @ Desa Sri Hartamas ".
An peace environment, i sell fruit there so,
you keep smell the sweet smelling of fruit, there also have the very fresh fruit juice!
They famous of fresh fruit, they have a lot different combination of the juice.
Too bad they didnt have single fruit, fruit juice. Hahaha
That's my favourite though. Ok, don't talk so much le, here some photo.!
I forgot this dish name le, but if u go just show picture la! hahahaha
The juice is whitening function,
I order because the only combination of fruit (Pineapple, Apple, Orange) I drink.hahaha




This dish, is french toast combine with banana and bacon. The Syrup is wild honey and passion fruit!
Tasty to the MAX!!!!! Healthy food though!
 

2nd DISH, Their BIG BREAKFAST! Nice also, normally other shop big breakfast is quite oily for me, so i seldom order big breakfast, but this big breakfast attract me, is non oily!!! I shock!!
In this dish you can choose either bacon or sausage!
You can't resist such healthy and yummy breakfast.

Mushroom, Scamble egg, sausage, french toast no oily! Said YES!

3rd dish, 7 minute egg spaghetti. THIS IS SUPER special for me.

When the half boiled egg (7min egg) pour in to the spaghetti!, and mix will cherry tomato,
mushroom and vegie.
 
 
And here, my selfie of the day, with my Baby Banana, hehehehe
 
Big breakfast!

Next dinner new try, BOAT NOODLE @ WANGSA MAJU, SETAPAK
13 bowl for 2 person.
Tasteless for me, I don't whether this branch is same with Empire Damansara that one, but really not suite my tongue!hehehe.

Dry and Soup!

Ok, at last, food is the most important thing in human life, without it you will lifeless, a
a good breakfast makes the rest of your day energize! Good Luck, this weekend can go try!
Happy weekend everyone.

Follow my instagram: LEELIAN19

No comments:

Post a Comment